Roofing Waterproofing - DIY or Professional Services?
Roofing Waterproofing Cape Town
Roofing waterproofing is a topic that a property owner has to deal with at some point. Are you that type of person who knows their way around any toolbox? Know the importance of getting a paintbrush washed after use, or maybe you have a membership card for the local hardware store? May you consider yourself a type of DIY guy? Correct? Well, good for you! You should be proud of yourself for being able to deal with some issues in your property with your own bare hands. However, there are areas in your home or your commercial property that you should leave to the professionals.
Examples of these are when you need to rework your property’s electrical outputs or deal with roofing waterproofing. You may be thinking to yourself, “Obviously, the waterproofing company wouldn’t want us to perform that work ourselves and would encourage us to use their services”. Well, to some point you are right. Every waterproofing roof company wants your business. However, these companies also know what this type of work involves and demands and have witnessed the damage that can occur from DIY projects.
If you’re looking for a professional and reliable roofing waterproofing firm that can handle all of your roofing needs, including installing a roof waterproofing membrane, contact us today. We’ll have someone contact you as soon as possible.
However, it is still crucial that you understand why hiring a professional waterproofing company is the superior option and why you shouldn’t DIY when it comes to your property’s roofing requirements.
Below are some of our services offered:
Why Go For Professional Roofing Waterproofing Services?
- Point of Entry: Just like all things in life, water needs to succumb to Gravity. Therefore, if water will enter through your property’s roof, it will be searching for the easiest and fast way down. However, sometimes that path may get blocked, leading the water to flow down into a different area. For instance, water could gain access and ultimately drip onto a truss that could lead it to your home’s kitchen. With a professional waterproofing roof company, like Waterproof Lab, we’ll be able to quickly identify the water’s real point of entry and rapidly solve the issue.
- Regular Application vs Result Guarantees: One of the problems we observe with those standard waterproofing paints that can be found in home-improvement stores is that they often don’t last as long as needed. This is especially true in the African climate. Therefore, it should be expected that these cheap waterproofing products only work when regularly applying additional products into them every single year. On the other hand, if you use a professional waterproofing company that uses superior waterproofing products, you know that you won’t need to worry about your roofing’s waterproofing for years to come.
- Cost-Effective: The various DIY products available on the market may seem like a cheap option since they don’t cost much. However, this thought quickly vanishes as one realizes that the work required constant updates, which end up costly long-term as more money will be spent overall. When choosing an experienced roofing company like Waterproof Lab, who also deals with concrete flat roof waterproofing, you know you’re dealing with a team that knows what it’s doing and will do everything possible to ensure long-term results, leaving you with a full peace-of-mind.
- Time-Saving: You work hard. We’re confident that the last thing on your mind during your weekend is to get a ladder and climb up your roof, spending 5 hours painting membranes you believe may be the source of the leak. With Waterproof Lab, you make a quick call, book the inspection, and our team of waterproofing roof experts quickly solve the issue with a quality roof waterproofing membrane.
It is essential that you carefully go over each option’s advantages and disadvatanges before choosing your final move. Repairing and improving any part of your home can be a stressful experience. However, if done right, roofing waterproofing can be a stress-free procedure that doesn’t have to cost much. It’s all about going for a team that knows what it is doing and has experience in the field.
If you’ve already decided that going for a professional waterproofing roof company is what you’d like to do, give Waterproof Lab a call. At Waterproof Lab, we can install a roof waterproofing membrane that will ensure a leak-free roof for years to come.
Waterproof Lab is a concrete flat roof waterproofing company that rapidly identifies and solves all waterproofing problems for residential, commercial, and industrial properties in South Africa.
Roofing Waterproofing Specialists
The very founder of Waterproof Lab, Themi Stergianos, had initially identified the community’s great need for expert waterproofing systems and solutions. His goal was to make these solutions available to the country’s working men and women, including engineers, architects, and quantity surveyors, to offer outstanding waterproofing technology to clients that are no worse than the leading solutions available worldwide. Waterproof Lab has built an excellent reputation for itself due to its years of honest work and outstanding results.
Why Should You Choose To Work With Waterproof Lab?
Let’s face it, most service providers out there these days are far from acceptable in their quality of services. The vast majority of them just exist. Just about everybody has experienced at least one horrible home-renovation procedure at some point in their life. Therefore, it is essential to do your homework and make sure you give your money to a company that respects itself and its customers. Waterproof Lab is one of those companies.
- Honesty: Waterproof Lab understands that nothing beats an excellent reputation. That is why every customer is left 100% satisfied at the end of the project. If we feel that the customer thinks that something could have been done better, we make sure to listen carefully and perform the necessary changes that would lead to satisfaction. That’s the way we’ve been able to gain hundreds of new clients every single year – from word of mouth. We’ll keep working that way forever, that’s our promise.
- Guarantee: We don’t just come over and leave. We want to make sure the product we’ve installed is one that will leave you satisfied for years. That’s why we provide a guarantee for our work. If any sort of problem occurs after installation, we’ll make sure to come back and fix it for you.
- Experience, Experience and Experience: Have we already mentioned that we have experience? With Waterproof Lab, you have a nationwide renowned roofing waterproofing expert that is by your side to ensure lasting roof results. If needed, we’ll install a roof waterproofing membrane that will isolate your roof from your property’s interior, thereby eliminating the risk of leaks occurring in the future.
- Availability: If you have an issue or problem with a roof we’ve repaired, you can call us anytime. We take pride in our exceptional customer service, and we want you to know that we are by your side should any problem pop up, be it day or night. Give us a call and let us know what the problem is, and we’ll be there in no time.
- Quality Products: Whether we help with your concrete flat roof waterproofing or anything else, we always incorporate the best products available on the market. Rest assured that we are always on the lookout for the best new products on the market. Our team regularly attends congresses and meetups worldwide to stay regularly updated on new releases and the best available roofing products. We’ll always let you know of the various options available to you.
If you’re sick and tired of your unstable roof and want to prevent roof leaks and other issues this rainy winter season, then make sure to give us at Waterproof Lab a call. Our team will be glad to take care of all your roofing waterproofing needs and will carefully inspect your property and provide a free-of-charge quote before we begin. We’d love to help you out. Give us a call today.
Roofing Waterproofing Cape Town
Bakoven | Bantry Bay | Camps Bay | Clifton | Fresnaye | Green Point | Llandudno | Mouille Point | Sea Point | Three Anchor Bay | Big Bay | Bloubergstrand | Century City | Milnerton | Parklands | Sunset beach | Table View | Bo-Kaap | City Bowl | De Waterkant | Devil’s Peak | Gardens | Higgovale | Observatory | Oranjezicht | Tamboerskloof | Vredehoek | Walmer Estate | Waterfront | Woodstock | Zonnebloem | Clovelly | Fish Hoek | Glencarin | Kalk Bay | Muizenberg | Simons Town | St James | Bellville | Bothasig | Brackenfell | Brooklyn | Durbanville | Edgemead | Eerste River | Goodwood | Joostenbergvlakte | Kraaifontein | Monte Vista | Panorama | Parow | Penhill | Plattekloof | Thornton | Capri Village | Hout Bay | Kommetjie | Noordhoek | Scarborough | Athlone | Bergvliet | Bishopscourt | Claremont | Constantia | Diep River | Grassy Park | Kenilworth | Lakeside | Lansdowne | Meadowridge | Mowbray | Newlands | Ottery | Pinelands | Plumstead | Retreat | Rondebosch | Rosebank | Southfield | Tokai | Wynberg | Zeekoei vlei