The architects and landlords were seeking a solution for the waterproofing of this roof.
It was a complex job for many reasons but one of the most important reasons was that the building would host a Fortune 500 “top 10” company and they desperately needed to get it right and did I say quickly too. Waterproof Lab had 2–3 weeks of uninterrupted time to cover +-1500m2 with plenty of roof detail i.e. penetrations, etc.
They were seeking a waterproofing company and product that could solve these problems:
- Offer more than a 10-year warranty
- Product needed to be UV stable to protect the roof against the harsh African sun
- Minimal seams where water could risk ingress
- No fire or torch on the roof which was a big risk due the existing substrate which was flammable
- A reputable company with good application track record
Waterproof Lab met all the above and more.